Kathleen Robichaud’s practice includes assisting clients with property development work such as Lot Line Adjustments and Severances.
Services in Development Work:
- Reviewing the conditions of a severance or lot line adjustment in a decision of the Committee of Adjustments or similar planning committee of the relevant municipality and determine what is required to be done
- Preparing the required transfers to complete a severance or lot line adjustment
- Coordination with the Municipality and the client for the preparation, execution and registration of any required development agreements
- Consolidating properties when required
- Providing guidance to clients seeking to initiate the process of severing a lot or lots and related work